Results We Help You Achieve
Our approach is to start with self-awareness first; this is the key to achieving lasting results. Clients who have followed The People Skills Group Development Model have reported the following benefits:
- Employees gain a deeper understanding of self from the perspective of their core needs values, talents, and behaviors which translates to better communication, individual performance, team work and leadership.
- People are better able to engage in measures of emotional intelligence through self-management of emotional reactions and stress in the work place, reducing the instances of unproductive conflict.
- Individual development planning is more focused and less painful as employees begin to see that everyone has strengths and areas that need to be improved.
- Employee engagement, morale and loyalty increase as people understand how their strengths provide value to the organization.
- Work relationships improve and so does productivity, as everyone begins to understand and accept differences within a positive framework.
- People listen to and respect others ideas more as there is a move from taking a defensive posture to a learning posture in work related conversations.
- People explain their position, needs and style while talking with others, minimizing the possibility for misunderstanding and assumption of ill intent.
- Decisions that impact the team and organization are more collaborative and of higher quality as ideas are shared without unproductive, interpersonal conflict.
- Team members get to know their teammates better fostering an increase in trust which is the foundation for more productive teamwork.
- Team members start projects with a clear and complete sense of theirs and others roles and responsibilities.
- Team members learn to diffuse conflict and begin to engage in ideological debate that translates into more collaborative decision making.
- Team members become more committed to achieving common goals and holding each other accountable for results which translate into a better product.
- Leaders gain a clear understanding of their leadership style enabling them to map a plan for increased effectiveness that remains true to their nature.
- Leaders can see how they are viewed by the people they lead and gain an understanding of how to change their behavior to correct perceptions.
- Leaders gain an understanding of how they can best communicate their vision and manage, motivate and inspire those that they lead, based on the personalities of who they are leading.
- Leaders gain the trust of those they lead inspiring everyone to do perform at the highest standards.
Now that you understand the benefits we offer, click here to find out more about who we help.