Our MBTI® Practitioner Training and Coaching is for you if:
- You are looking to refresh and energize your Myers-Briggs (MBTI®) Workshops
- You would like to add Type Dynamics to your Introductory Sessions but are challenged by the complexity of Type
- You could use assistance with putting together Introductory and Advanced application workshops
- You would like to more fully incorporate Type Development into your Team and Leadership Development programs
- You want to keep your MBTI® Certification current or become an MBTI Master Practitioner
We can help you add life, depth and practical application to your already existing MBTI programs. As MBTI Master Practitioners, we have spent years teaching MBTI Certification courses and know first hand the challenges of putting together training programs that make an impact and help your clients reach their goals. We can help you deliver Type programs that move your audience beyond Myers’ 4-letter Type Code to tap the depth and richness that Jungian psychological type has to offer; but in a way that is not too complex, and yields lasting and applicable results for your clients.
And, we can teach you how to use psychological type in conjunction with other tools and assessments.
The cornerstone of our practitioner training is our innovative Eight Jungian Function Image Metaphor Cards™ line of products, designed to help clients to quickly and efficiently identify and start working with their Dominant Function. We train independent practitioners and coaches, as well as internal corporate trainers, to incorporate our easy to understand Type products into individual coaching sessions, Introductory MBTI feedback sessions, and advanced applications sessions such as: Conflict, Stress, Change, Team and Leadership Development.
We deliver our MBTI practitioner Training and Coaching in these ways:
- One:one peer coaching for Coaches and Practitioners that want to integrate Type into their offerings
- Partnering with MBTI® Practitioners in your organization to create customized MBTI Workshops for results
- On-site training for the MBTI® Practitioners in your Learning Organization
- Public training programs for Type Practitioners in the Philadelphia and surrounding areas
Here are some of the programs we provide:
- Introduce Type to a Group or Team as a Dynamic Energy System
- Tap the Magic of Jung’s Theory in Working with Teams
- Leverage the Dynamic Nature of Type to Help Leaders Create Balance
- Use Type Dynamics and Development to Coach Teams
- Use Type Dynamics and Development to Coach Leaders
- Use Type as the Corner Stone for Patrick Lencioni’s 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
Contact us for a consultation on the programs that may be a fit for Certified Practitioners in your training department (Note: many of our courses will provide you with Continuing Education Credits (CEU’s) towards your Master Practitioner status.)