Are you are looking to refresh and add some life and depth to your Myers-Briggs (MBTI®) workshops? Or maybe you are a newly certified practitioner and need some assistance in putting together an introductory program? Or perhaps you are interested in the latest developments in Type? Maybe you want to keep your MBTI Certification current or become an MBTI Master Practitioner?
We can help you meet your development goals. As MBTI Master Practitioners, we have spent years teaching MBTI Certification courses and know first hand the challenges of putting together programs that make an impact. We can help you deliver Type programs that move your audience beyond Myers’ 4-letter Type Code to tap the depth and richness that Jungian psychological type has to offer; but in a way that is not too complex!
The cornerstone of our practitioner training is our innovative Eight Jungian Function Image Metaphor Cards™ line of products, designed to help clients to quickly and efficiently identify and start working with their Dominant function. We train independent practitioners and coaches, as well as internal corporate trainers, to incorporate our easy to understand Type products into individual coaching sessions and Type workshops. We can teach you how to incorporate these training aides into Introductory MBTI feedback sessions, and advanced applications sessions such as: Conflict, Stress, Change, Team and Leadership Development.
And, we can teach you how to use psychological type in conjunction with other tools and assessments.
We deliver our practitioner Training programs in these ways:
- One:one peer coaching for independent MBTI coaches and practitioners
- Partnering with your Certified Practitioners in your organization
- On-site training for the MBTI® Certified Practitioners in your Learning Organization
- Public training programs for Type Practitioners in the Philadelphia and surrounding areas
Here are some of the programs we provide:
- Introduce Type to a Group or Team as a Dynamic Energy System
- Tap the Magic of Jung’s Theory in Working with Teams
- Leverage the Dynamic Nature of Type to Help Leaders Create Balance
- Use Type Dynamics and Development to Coach Teams
- Use Type Dynamics and Development to Coach Leaders
- Use Type as the Corner Stone for Patrick Lencioni’s 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
Contact us for a consultation on the programs that may be a fit for Certified Practitioners in your training department (Note: many of our courses will provide you with Continuing Education Credits (CEU’s) towards your Master Practitioner status.)