The Eight Jungian Function Image Metaphor Cards™ (PDF Format)
Please note: purchasing this product will give you instant access to a PDF version of this product. We also offer a printed version of this product in our shop.
As our cornerstone product, the Eight Jungian Function Image Metaphor Cards™ allow clients to quickly comprehend the Eight Dominant Functions and their associated Gifts (Effective Uses) and Blind Spots (Ineffective Uses).
By providing each individual client with a set of our Image Cards, complex Type concepts come to life. The products are simple for clients to understand without a complicated explanation of Type Dynamics. MBTI practitioners can deepen and enrich their existing MBTI programs for more impact.
(Click here to see what MBTI Practitioners and clients are saying about our card system.)
Here is how we designed the products to help clients quickly and efficiently grasp the more complex, yet essential, Type concepts:
- Images with a corresponding metaphor for each Type help people to pinpoint how the Dominant Function operates and what it might feel like to engage the Function
- Metaphors portray the fluidity of movement and action related to each Dominant Function as it operates in the mind – keeping Type from becoming a static model
- The Central Question for each of the Dominant Functions highlights the main aim, or focus, of the Function
- Effective Uses (Gifts) and Ineffective Uses (Blind Spots) on the back of each card helps alert people to the downfalls of becoming too one-sided
- Parallel construction for Effective Uses and Ineffective Uses show how the Gifts of a Dominant Function can become weaknesses if overused
- The Major Work Contribution highlights the key strength of the Dominant Function on a team and in the workplace
1 set of Image Metaphor Cards – $19.99
Packet of 5 sets of Image Metaphor Cards – $79.95 ($15.99 per set)
Packet of 10 sets of Image Metaphor Cards – $129.90 ($12.99 per set)
Individual – $19.99, Pack of 5 – $79.95, Pack of 10 – $129.90