About Our Products – The Image Metaphor Cards™
Take the mystery out of Type Dynamics with our Image Metaphor Cards and make Jungian Psychological Type – the theory behind the Myers-Briggs® Assessment – understandable and practical so people know what their Type means and how to use it – without complicated explanations.
Our Dominant Function products fill the gap between Type being too simplistic and too complex. Our Image Metaphor products help practitioners incorporate Myers’ Type Dynamics and Jung’s Dominant Functions into Introductory Feedback Sessions.
Here are just a few of the benefits your clients will gain from you using our products in your workshops and individual coaching sessions:
- Verifying Best-Fit Type
- Understanding their Dominant Function and what it means
- Recognizing the gifts and blind spots of their Dominant Function
- Seeing that they use all the Functions of Type
- Realizing when it would be more appropriate to engage a non-preferred Function
By providing each individual client with a set of our Image Cards, complex concepts come to life. The products are simple for clients to understand without a complicated explanation of Type Dynamics. MBTI practitioners can incorporate the cards into their their existing MBTI programs for added client benefit. (Click here to see what MBTI® Practitioners and clients are saying about our card system.)
Here is how we designed the products to help people quickly and efficiently grasp these more complex, yet essential, Type concepts:
- Images with a corresponding metaphor for each Type that help people to pinpoint the essence of each Dominant function without lengthy explanations
- The corresponding metaphor portrays the fluidity of movement and action related to each Function as it operates in the mind – keeping Type from becoming a static model
- The “Central Question” for each of the Functions highlights the main aim of the Function
- The Effective (gifts) and Ineffective (blindspots) uses section on the back of each card helps people to start to apply Type immediately
- The cards are written in “parallel construction” so that you can see how your Effective use can easily cross the line into Ineffective use.
- The Major Work Contribution points out the key strength of the psychological function on a team and in the workplace