ILA Leadership Certification Training for Coaches and Practitioners
This program has been postponed; for further information, contact us.
Click here to Download Flyer
The ILA, Intentional Leadership Audit, is an innovative model and framework developed by Type and Leadership expert Dr. Jane Kise which integrates Psychological Type and Emotional Intelligence with Polarity Thinking and 12 researched based Lenses of Leadership.
Day 1 – Psychological Type Deep Dive, By Cindy Paris, Master MBTI and ILA Practitioner
(Type Deep Dive is recommended as a pre-requisite to the two-day certification course but is not mandatory and can be selected interdependent of the 2 day ILA Certification Course)
Take a Deep Dive into Type and Learn to introduce and facilitate Type from a deeper perspective by integrating concepts from Jung’s model of Psychological Types into your Introductory Feedback sessions with individuals and teams. This workshop is designed to help you brush up on the basics of introducing Type, and to help you introduce complex Jungian concepts in a simple, yet nuanced way, using The People Skills Group’s Eight Function Image Metaphor Suite of Products™. In this workshop you will:
- Understand the foundation of Type as a system of energy and balance
- See and convey the importance of balancing between opposite dichotomies and functions
- Enrich your Introductory Feedback Session to tap the richness of Jung’s theory for better results
Day 2 – The ILA Certification Course, By Dr. Jane Kise and Ann Holm, M.S.
Become Certified to use the ILA, a cutting-edge, research based framework for leadership development. The model is rooted in polarity theory, therefore bridging the gap between leadership development theories that stress developing strengths and those that focus on bolstering blind spots. This ICF approved Certification Program is designed to help you, the expert, facilitate a process that assists leaders and managers create balance in managing both strengths and blind-spots according to the context of leadership challenges and within the context of the whole person. In this certification course you will:
- Learn to leverage the The “priority focus” process leaders can use again and again to choose the right priorities given who they are, who they are leading, their current realities, and where they need to go
- Practice applying the “12 Lenses of Leadership” polarity framework in coaching
- Learn to guide individuals to implement practical and actionable Leadership Development Plans that actually stick and make a difference
This Course is For:
MBTI certified practitioners and coaches who are looking to deepen their knowledge of Type and coaches who are type knowledgeable and/or contemplating MBTI certification, and want to learn how to use Type within the ILA framework.
This course is for you if you:
- Use Type and/or EQi with Teams and in Leadership Development work
- Are looking to improve your or add to your Leadership Development programs for emerging leaders
- Want to help leaders and independent contributors to create and benefit from development planning that actually makes a difference
- Are looking to capitalize on the strengths of your leaders, managers and team contributors
- Have a vested interest in helping people to grow and develop in a way that matches their natural strenghts
Location and Logistics:
The 3-day course will be held in the suburbs of Philadelphia at the Iron Mountain Corporate campus – 1101 Enterprise Drive, Royersford, PA. We will begin at 8:30 each day and end at 4:00, except for the first day, which will begin at 8:00 with a half-hour for networking. Lunch, beverages and light snacks will be provided each day. Directions and nearby hotel information will be provided to you when you register for the course.
Cost and Registration:
Look for pricing and Early Bird Registration by the end of January, 2016